Once you download the OneFor application, you will be guided through the verification process. All you need to provide when opening an account is a valid identification document and a proof of address. If your identification document shows your current residential address you may use the same document for identification and proof of address.
Proof of address is an official document that is used typically by banks and insurance companies to confirm the permanent residence of the client. Typically, this is a document issued by state or public authorities. OneFor requires this document to approve account opening for its clients. Proof of address is an important element of clients identity and as such is required for all OneFor registered users age 18+.
1. Valid Identification Card/ Residence Permit containing the address information (make sure you submit both sides of the document in case it has two sides.
2. Bank Statement (not older than 3 months)
3. Utility bill (not older than 3 months)
4. Council tax bill or tax notification (not older than 12 months)
5. Document issued by Resident registration office (not older than 12 months)
6. Local council or housing association tenancy agreement (not older than 12 months)
You access your OneFor APP – in case the proof of address you have submitted is not accepted by OneFor you should have the option for submitting the document available. Type your address and attach the document to confirm the same. If the option for submitting the proof of address is not available in your OneFor APP, access OneFor HelpDesk for support.
1. Your full name
2. Full address
3. Date of issuance of the document;
4. Image should be fully visible (not cropped). In case of an ID both sides should be submitted